ORBITER New Accessories!
The new Orbiter Projection Optics 25° and 35° provide unparalleled precision in every detail allowing for crisp projection of a light spot, as well as immaculate gobo projection and precise shutter cuts. The field of light is entirely even and without color aberration. The projection has no visible hot spot or drop to the edge and the depth of field is outstanding.
- Four manually adjustable shutter blades produce a beam where the shutter blade cut projection and the beam's edge are simultaneously in sharp focus
- Motorized focus adjustment
- Focus control locally or remotely
- Standard B-size metal or glass gobo can be added
- Effortless mounting thanks to Orbiter's QLM system
Any focus adjustment between gobo and shutter is barely necessary; focus adjustment between gobo and open gate is not necessary at all. Additional ARRI accessories like a snoot or color filter frames can be added in front enabling fine tuning when needed. The Orbiter Projection Optics are a great addition to the already existing Orbiter Fresnel Lens 15-65°.
Application possibilities: Orbiter Projection Optics